Estimated time to read: 4 minutes
- Features -
Ring My Relay
"Ring My Relay" is perfect for finding a lost Relay in the house or getting the attention of a Relay device user.
Check the weather, time, and battery life
- Press and hold the volume button on your Relay device, say "Weather," and release to check the local weather forecast for your enabled location.
- Press and hold the volume button on your Relay device, say "Time," and release to check the local time.
- Press and hold the volume button on your Relay device, say "Battery," and release to check the battery life for the Relay device.
- Channels -
How to enable Channels for your Relay in the Relay app
- Open the Relay App
- Scroll down to Channels
- Tap on the Channel you wish to enable
- Tap on Manage
- Tap on the toggle to the right of the Relay you wish to enable access to
- Tap on the X to close the window
- Tap on the Home Icon to navigate back to the home screen.
Description of each channel:
- Music Channel: Upload your child's favorite songs directly to the Relay so they can listen on the go, either out loud or with headphones. They can play, pause, shuffle, and skip tracks with the press of a button, and most file formats are supported.
- Translate Channel: Learn something new with the translate channel! Speak into your Relay or app in one language and hear it translate back into another. Relay currently supports 15 languages and counting. Use the app to setup language translation on each of your Relay devices, personalizing which languages each Relay can speak.
- Daily Joke Channel: Get new, funny content on your Relay every day, as well as listen to the previous days' jokes! Jokes are appropriate for kids of all ages.
- Echo Channel: This silly channel repeats what you say back to you in a funny tone. Just turn to the echo channel, press and talk into the Relay, then hear your words repeated back to you in a variety of funny tones.
- Instant Chat Channel: This creates a temporary chat channel between Relays on different accounts. Switch the Relay to the instant chat channel, bump two Relays together, and they'll be able to chat. It's great for playdates. The main difference here is that the channel goes away once one of the Relays switches to a different channel.
See other common articles that people are viewing
- How to set up GPS and Geofencing
- How to Send My First Message
- How to enable and test SOS emergency alerts
- How to Use and Enable "Do Not Disturb" mode
- How to Add and Remove App Users on your Relay account
- Overview of Buttons and LED Lights