Need help finding your misplaced Relay? Trying to get the attention of the Relay user? Well the Ring My Relay feature helps provide a solution to both these conundrums.
To begin, open the Relay app and tap on the Direct Chat of the Relay you wish to find or alert. On the next screen, at the bottom of the page you'll see an in-app control called Ring, tap on that to bring up the menu.
- Tapping the RING option will cause the Relay to vibrate, play an audible ring, and flash a multicolored light for 10 seconds.
Note: Pressing the talk button on the Relay device will stop the alert on the Relay.
Ring and Locate
- Selecting the "RING AND LOCATE" option will cause the Relay to vibrate, play an audible ring, and flash a multicolored light for 10 seconds.
- The app will automatically switch to the Location tab in the app for the specific Relay in question and provide you with its current location.
You can learn more about Relay in-app controls here.
- If the Relay is offline or powered off the "Ring My Relay" feature will not be available for use.
- While in Do Not Disturb mode the Relay will simply vibrate when using "Ring My Relay"
- Pressing the power button on the Relay during the ring will silence the Relay but it will continue to vibrate and the LED will continue to flash.
- The ring on the Relay will match that of the volume the Relay was last set to (this can be adjusted while it's ringing).