The Relay Assistant allows you to automatically switch to the Direct Chats, Group Chats, or any Interactive Channels enabled on the Relay, along with the local weather, time, and battery life! No more having to shift through all of the different chats or channels with a button press.
Relay Assistant Channel
Each Relay comes with a dedicated channel for the Relay assistant that allows for the user once on that channel to give a command.
- Switch to the Relay assistant channel on your Relay and then press and hold the talk button. Speak a command (name of a channel or command phrase) to the Relay and let go of the button. The Relay will switch to the channel or provide a response to your command.
Relay: Provides you with the local weather
Relay Assistant Quick Access
One can also quickly access the Relay assistant by holding down the volume button.
- Press and hold the volume button, say the name of the channel or chat that you wish to navigate to, and Relay Assistant will switch you over automatically.
Relay: "Now talking to Dad"
Additional Commands Available:
- Press and hold the volume button, and say "Weather" to check the local weather forecast for your enabled location.
- Press and hold the volume button, and say "Time" to check the local time.
- Press and hold the volume button, and say "Battery" to check the battery life for the Relay device.