New Feature Alert:
(Ensure your device is on the latest version
by checking for any updates via the Relay App)
Missed Message Playback allows you to playback any missed messages from both your Relay and Relay app. For the how-to on playing missed messages in the Relay app, click this article here
How does the Relay Receive a Missed Message?
A chime and green light on the Relay means there is a missed message on the device. Missed messages occur when your Relay is not currently on the same Direct Chat as the person sending it a message. Since the message will not play out loud, it is stored as a missed message. Any message that is played out loud, will not be stored as a missed message.
How Do I Play a Missed Message on the Relay Device?
- The Relay will play a ding-dong sound indicating there was a missed message received on the Relay
- The Relay will also pulse a green LED ring around the center talk button to indicate there is a message to listen to!
- To play the missed message, press the power button once, the Relay will swap to the direct chat that has the missed message and will instantly play it
- When the message is playing, the LED ring color will turn to blue
- Pressing the talk button once after all missed messages have played will play the last missed message on the device again and can be repeated.
- If still seeing the green light, the Relay has missed messages on another direct chat. Pressing the power button again will swap it to the next chat with missed messages.
- For multiple messages received at once, the messages will play in the order first received to last.
- Missed Messages on the Relay App