(Ensure you're an Owner on the account, as Users who were invited to the account will not have ability to enable this feature)
- Open the Relay app
- Tap on the Relay under Direct Chats
- Tap on the Settings tab
- Tap on the toggle to the right of Relay SOS
(The toggle will be Green when enabled)
- Tap on Enable in the pop-up that appears
- To learn about using SOS, please click this link
- Location has to be enabled on the Relay for the Relay SOS feature to work; if location is disabled, the SOS feature will become disabled as well.
- Relay SOS enables Relay devices to urgently get in touch with parents or caregivers.
- Initiating SOS will override Do Not Disturb mode
- Once enabled, rapidly click the Talk button 5 times, then hold for 1 second to confirm.
- A high priority notification will be sent to all Relay apps on the account.
- The SOS-sending Relay device is “locked” to the “Everyone” channel and sends location updates every 60 seconds.
- When everyone is safe, “Resolve” the SOS from the Relay app.