Relay uses both WiFi and cellular data coverage which allows for assistance during the activation if you aren’t around a WiFi network or are currently experiencing an issue connecting to WiFi. Let’s take a dive into these steps to get you started!
Download and Install the Relay by Republic app:
Google Play Store | Apple App Store
- Open the Relay app
- Sign into a current account or create a new account
(If you’re creating a new account, you’ll be asked for your name, email address, a password, a phone number, and billing information)
- Follow the on-screen steps to power on your Relay
- In the Relay app, tap on Next
- Tap on the Relay Device you wish to activate
- Tap on Skip in the upper-right corner
- On the Relay, press the Talk button 3 times to get the activation code
- In the Relay app, tap on the boxes and enter the activation code
- Tap Next and follow the on-screen steps to complete activation
Still have questions? Ask Support!
Need help with your Relay?
Chat with our support agents online or within your Relay app once you've created an account.
In the App, tap on the question mark in the upper right corner of the screen. Or, sign in here using an internet browser.
- Once signed in, a widget will appear with a friendly greeting. Here's where you can begin a conversation with us.
- Our widget will also contain information such as 'System Status', Helpful Articles, and more!
Drop a line. Email us anytime!
Can't sign in? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get help and answers from our support agents.