By default, the Echo Channel is one of the interactive channels that is active on each Relay. It is designed to play back the user's voice in up to three speeds:
Normal - High Pitched (Fast) - Low Pitched (Slow)
- Ensure the Channel is enabled and your Relay is on the Echo Channel
- Press the talk button and speak your message into the Relay!
- When releasing the button, the Relay will repeat your voice in a normal tone, high pitched tone, or a low pitched tone.
- Messages sent to this channel are not heard by any other users
- The Echo Channel can be added or removed from Relays by utilizing the Relay App. Helpful article for that here: How to Enable Channel Access on a Relay