- Ensure that your Relay is not in Do Not Disturb mode
- Set the Relay’s volume to the max level and try sending a message
- Restart the Relay
- Change the chat or channel of the Relay to the Music, Echo, or Daily Joke channel and see if there is any audio playback on the channel
- Plug in headphones and see if you can hear audio
- If there is still no audio from Relay or audio only works with headphones, perform a factory reset and test again
- No audio coming from the Relay could be related to low volume, an issue with the message being sent, or an issue with the speakers themselves.
Still have questions? Ask Support!
Need help with your Relay?
Chat with our support agents online or within your Relay app once you've created an account.
In the App, tap on the question mark in the upper right corner of the screen. Or, sign in here using an internet browser.
- Once signed in, a widget will appear with a friendly greeting. Here's where you can begin a conversation with us.
- Our widget will also contain information such as 'System Status', Helpful Articles, and more!