- Press and hold the Power button for up to one minute
- If Relay has not powered on, connect the Relay to the charger for at least 30 minutes after removing any case on it (the LED light may not appear)
- After 30 minutes, remove from charger, and press and hold the Power button for upwards of two minutes
- If still no signs of life, perform a Factory Reset
Still have questions? Ask Support!
Need help with your Relay?
Chat with our support agents online or within your Relay app once you've created an account.
In the App, tap on the question mark in the upper right corner of the screen. Or, sign in here using an internet browser.
- Once signed in, a widget will appear with a friendly greeting. Here's where you can begin a conversation with us.
- Our widget will also contain information such as 'System Status', Helpful Articles, and more!