Troubleshooting steps to take if your WiFi is not connecting/working properly for your Relay.
- Open the Relay app
- Under the Direct Chat list, tap on the Relay device
- Tap on the Relay device icon at the top of the screen
- Tap on WiFi Network
- Tap on the name of the connected WiFi network
- Tap Forget and then Reconnect to the WiFi network
Still Not working?
- Restart the Relay by pressing and holding the Power AND Push & Talk buttons together simultaneously for 5 seconds
- Test on another WiFi network
Issue still persisting?
- Let's try to perform a factory reset as our next step
- Ensure that you're not connected to a guest or captive portal network
- Ensure that you're connected to a 2.4 GHz frequency network as the Relay will not work on a 5 GHz network
- If using Google WiFi ensure that the network is not blocking your Relays.
Still have questions? Ask Support!
Need help with your Relay?
Chat with our support agents online or within your Relay app once you've created an account.
In the App, tap on the question mark in the upper right corner of the screen. Or, sign in here using an internet browser.
- Once signed in, a widget will appear with a friendly greeting. Here's where you can begin a conversation with us.
- Our widget will also contain information such as 'System Status', Helpful Articles, and more!