- Ensure the password for the WiFi network is correct
- Double check that the Network you are trying to connect to is not a captive portal/guest network or hidden network
- Try Restarting the Relay
- If issue is with a network you already have saved, you can attempt to Forget the Network on the Relay (then add it back)
- If the issue continues on a supported network, Factory Reset the Relay (remember that Relays can only connect to networks that broadcast at 2.4 GHz)
Still have questions? Ask Support!
Need help with your Relay?
Chat with our support agents online or within your Relay app once you've created an account.
In the App, tap on the question mark in the upper right corner of the screen. Or, sign in here using an internet browser.
- Once signed in, a widget will appear with a friendly greeting. Here's where you can begin a conversation with us.
- Our widget will also contain information such as 'System Status', Helpful Articles, and more!