When attempting to send a message, and hearing “No one in Your Group Is Online” -- it simply means the Relay and Relay app are not in the same Group Chat, there is network/connectivity issues, or the Relay/Relay App is offline.
- Ensure that your Relay(s) or Relay app(s) are in the same Group Chat
- Ensure the other party either has their Relay app open or has their Relay connected a cellular network or a WiFi network
- If the Relay app is not open on the phone, the app is considered as being offline. When the other Relay user is offline, you may receive this message.
FYI: This only applies to Group Chats. For Direct Chats, your message will now be sent and stored as a "missed message" on the device
Still have questions? Ask Support!
Need help with your Relay?
Chat with our support agents online or within your Relay app once you've created an account.
In the App, tap on the question mark in the upper right corner of the screen. Or, sign in here using an internet browser.
- Once signed in, a widget will appear with a friendly greeting. Here's where you can begin a conversation with us.
- Our widget will also contain information such as 'System Status', Helpful Articles, and more!
Drop a line. Email us anytime!
Can't sign in? Send an email to email@example.com to get help and answers from our support agents.