You may hear this message when you are experiencing connectivity issues. What does this message mean? This message typically indicates a discrepancy with the Relay being able to connect to the cellular and/or WiFi network in your area.
Follow the steps below in order to resolve this issue:
- To start, use a different Relay or the Relay app while on the same channel and send a message to the disconnected Relay. This may help to re-establish a network connection.
- Next step, try removing and reinserting the SIM card
- If you are still hearing this message, try factory resetting the Relay
- If still seeing issues, please use the below instructions to contact support lettings us know which steps you have attempted. Providing us with an address that you are seeing connection issues at expedites this process.
Still have questions? Ask Support!
Need help with your Relay?
Chat with our support agents online or within your Relay app once you've created an account.
In the App, tap on the question mark in the upper right corner of the screen. Or, sign in here using an internet browser.
- Once signed in, a widget will appear with a friendly greeting. Here's where you can begin a conversation with us.
- Our widget will also contain information such as 'System Status', Helpful Articles, and more!