Did you know Relay has a locking feature? When the Relay is locked, the Relay will flash white and vibrate after attempting to send a message to a family member or friend. Locking a Relay even helps to prevent any accidental messages from coming through while it is in your backpack, pocket, or bag!
We’ll help you unlock the Relay with these quick instructions below:
To Lock/Unlock the Relay:
- Press the volume and power button at the same time. You’ll hear a message indicating the Relay has been “locked”
- Press the volume and power button again to hear the message the Relay is now “unlocked”
Device is unlocked and still having this issue? Try the following:
- Press and hold the power button for two minutes.
- If that does not work, attempt a Factory Reset for your Relay
Still have questions? Ask Support!
Need help with your Relay?
Chat with our support agents online or within your Relay app once you've created an account.
In the App, tap on the question mark in the upper right corner of the screen. Or, sign in here using an internet browser.
- Once signed in, a widget will appear with a friendly greeting. Here's where you can begin a conversation with us.
- Our widget will also contain information such as 'System Status', Helpful Articles, and more!
Drop a line. Email us anytime!
Can't sign in? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get help and answers from our support agents.