There are various causes for why no sound plays from the Relay app ranging from low volume on the device using the app to the other Relay(s) or Relay app(s) experiencing connectivity issues. The steps below will take us through solutions for these possible causes.
Check the Following:
- Ensure the phone's Media Volume is set relatively high as the audio messages from the Relay(s) may be too low to hear on your phone
- Make sure that you are on the same chat as the Relay(s) or Relay app(s). (Exception being when a message is spoken on the Everyone Group Chat which automatically switches to the Everyone Group Chat)
- Ensure that the Relay has a connection to the network, otherwise the message will not deliver to the Relay app or other Relays
Still have questions? Ask Support!
Need help with your Relay?
Chat with our support agents online or within your Relay app once you've created an account.
In the App, tap on the question mark in the upper right corner of the screen. Or, sign in here using an internet browser.
- Once signed in, a widget will appear with a friendly greeting. Here's where you can begin a conversation with us.
- Our widget will also contain information such as 'System Status', Helpful Articles, and more!