In order to cancel or deactivate a Relay you must be the account owner.
- Tap on the question mark in the upper right corner of the Relay app, select "New Conversation."
- On the following screen select the option "I want to cancel my service" and follow the prompts to begin proceeding with your request.
Relay is committed to evolving through the feedback of our customers, as we take great pride in understanding how Relay can best fit your needs. Our customers are important to us, and so we kindly ask that you provide a reason for canceling services. Thank you.
Chat with our support agents online or within your Relay app from your account.
In the App, tap on the question mark in the upper right corner of the screen. Or, sign in here using an internet browser.
- Once signed in, a widget will appear with a friendly greeting. Here's where you can begin a conversation with us with the reasoning for canceling and providing the Device ID/IMEI, if possible.
- If you purchased from RelayGo's website and are within our Money Back Guarantee, you have the option of returning your Relay to us by following the How to Return instructions in our Return and Replacement Policy.
- If you're within our Money Back Guarantee, you will be refunded the cost of service plus any applicable taxes.
- If you purchased from one of our retail or e-commerce partners, you will need to follow their return process.