Each SIM is internationally identified by its integrated circuit card identifier (ICCID). ICCIDs are stored in the SIM cards and are also engraved or printed on the SIM card body. The number is up to 22 digits long!
- Power off your Relay
Insert the SIM removal tool into the hole on the side of your Relay to eject the SIM card tray.
(Note: the SIM card tray is on the side of the Relay near the headset jack port, opposite of the Power and Volume buttons)
- Pull the SIM card tray out
- Remove the SIM card from the tray
- Provide the numbers from the top two rows on the SIM card in your Help Ticket
- Insert the tray back into your Relay ensuring to place it back on the tray with with the gold contacts facing up
- Power on your Relay
- If you do not have a SIM removal tool, feel free to use a safety pin or a thin paperclip.
Please note the tray is fragile