This capability is only accesible to Owners or Admins on an account. Account Users will not have access to this function.
- Open the Relay app
- Under the Direct Chat list, tap on the Relay device
- Tap on the Settings tab at the top of the screen
- Scroll down until you see the Check for Updates.
- Tap the square with arrow button to the right of Check for Updates
- Connectivity - In order to successfully update the Relay, it will need to have a cellular or WiFi data connection to the Relay servers.
- Version - Relay with software version 98 and above (How to determine your current software version) If the software version is 92 then it would require that you leave the Relay powered on so that it updates overnight on it's own as the ability to force an update is unavailable until software version 98.
- Charge - The Relay will also need at least 15% battery life to initiate an update (we recommend having the Relay connected to the charging cable just to be certain)