Enabling the WiFi to Mobile Handover feature allows for the coverage to disconnect from WiFi when the signal is low. This feature only works on a Relay using the CDMA network.
- Open the Relay app
- Under the Direct Chat list, tap on the Relay device
- Tap on the Settings tab at the top of the screen
- Tap Cell Network
- Toggle on Fast WiFi to mobile handover
- Rebooting the Relay resets this setting back to the off position. Ensure to enable this feature should you need to reboot your Relay.
- Relay device must have a data connection to enable or disable this setting.
Did this answer your question?