- Plug the Relay charging cable into its USB power adapter
- Plug the USB power adapter into a power outlet
- Align the magnetic plate of the charging cable with the magnetic charging pins on the bottom of the Relay
(The cord and charging pins must be in the orientation as shown in order for Relay to properly charge.)
- When the Relay is powered on, connected to the charger and is charging, the LED ring will be white-ish/blue indicating the current charge level, with the lead LED segment blinking. When the Relay has reached a full charge the LED ring will blink white-ish/blue.
- While powered off and charging, the LED ring will display red segments indicating the level of charge. Once fully charged, the whole LED ring will display red.
- A Relay should take approximately 4-6 hours to charge to 100% if current battery level is at 0%.
Still have questions? Ask Support!
Need help with your Relay?
Chat with our support agents online or within your Relay app once you've created an account.
In the App, tap on the question mark in the upper right corner of the screen. Or, sign in here using an internet browser.
- Once signed in, a widget will appear with a friendly greeting. Here's where you can begin a conversation with us.
- Our widget will also contain information such as 'System Status', Helpful Articles, and more!
Drop a line. Email us anytime!
Can't sign in? Send an email to email@example.com to get help and answers from our support agents.