- Plug the Relay charging cable into its USB power adapter (it's recommended that you use the USB power adapter that comes with the Relay)
- Plug the USB power adapter into a power outlet
- Align the magnetic plate of the charging cable with the magnetic charging pins on the bottom of the Relay
(The cord and charging pins must be in the orientation as shown in order for Relay to properly charge.)
- When the Relay is powered on, connected to the charger and is charging, the LED ring will be white-ish/blue indicating the current charge level, with the lead LED segment blinking. When the Relay has reached a full charge the LED ring will blink white-ish/blue.
- While powered off and charging, the LED ring will display red segments indicating the level of charge. Once the Relay reaches 25% it will power itself back on.
- A Relay should take approximately 4-6 hours to charge to 100% if current battery level is at 0%.