Connecting your Relay to a WiFi network can help provide extended coverage, especially indoors. This article details the steps to connect your Relay to a WiFi network!
This capability is only accesible to Owners and Admins on an account. Account Users will not have access to this function.
- Start by opening the Relay app
- Under the Direct Chat list, tap on the Relay device
- Tap on the Settings tab at the top of the screen
- Tap on WiFi
- Tap on the name of the WiFi network
- Type in the password for the WiFi network
- Tap Connect
- The Relay needs to be online (have a solid data connection) to be able to connect to a new WiFi network
- Relay is unable to connect to the following networks: Guest WiFi accounts requiring a password or acceptance of terms and conditions (Captive Portal Networks), hidden networks, and networks using a 5 GHz frequency.