Learn how to return or replace a Relay, including how to cancel service (if applicable), how to package and ship a Relay back to us, as well as any possible associated costs.
What's a Return vs a Replacement?
- Return: A return is when you wish to return your Relay, purchased from Relaygo.com, and you’re within the Money Back Guarantee period.
We are unable to honor returns for Relays bought from other sites or stores.
- Replacement: A replacement is initiated when your Relay device is not functioning as it should. The Relay support team will assess the need for a replacement Relay device.
Please read the information below as there are certain guidelines that need to be followed in order to successfully return your Relay and be eligible for any type of refund (initial shipping is non-refundable).
Cancellation + Return (Purchased from Retailer)
If you’ve purchased a Relay from an authorized retailer, Relay is unable to assist in processing a return or refund for your purchase. If you wish to return your Relay please follow the steps below:
- Cancel your Relay service by contacting Relay Support requesting service cancellation.
- Contact your retailer's customer support team to initiate your Relay return.
*Relay Support CAN initiate warranty replacements even if you did not purchase from RelayGo.com. If you need support or have any questions, our team is happy to help!
Money Back Guarantee
All Relays purchased from our website, come with a Money Back Guarantee as long as the Relay is returned undamaged, in its original packaging, and we are contacted within the 30 days of delivery of the Relay (initial shipping is non-refundable).
*Our Money Back Guarantee is applicable for both opened/activated and un-opened returns.
Holiday Return Policy 2020
Purchases made from Relaygo.com between 11/01 - 12/24 will have their 30 day moneyback guarantee and device return/refund period begin on 12/26. The cut off time for returns purchased from Relaygo.com between 11/01 - 12/24 will be 01/25/2021.
Purchases made from a 3rd party retailer between 11/01 - 12/24 will also have their 30 day moneyback guarantee period for the service fee begin on 12/26. Any applicable device returns and refunds would need to be handled by the 3rd party retailer the Relay(s) was purchased from.
Cancellation + Return (Purchased on RelayGo.com)
If you’ve already activated your Relay and you wish to cancel the service and return it to us for a refund, please follow the steps below:
- Ensure you are within the Money Back Guarantee window, 30 days from delivery.
- Contact support advising that you wish to cancel your Relay service. A Relay Support team member will cancel your Relay service line.
- Turn your Relay off and box it up with all of its original components. We'll send you an email with a link to access your return shipping label. You'll need to return your Relay and components within 14 calendar days from the time you receive your return shipping label.
- Print your return shipping label and place it on the box.
- Drop off at any FedEx location.
*Once we've received your Relay, we'll review it for any missing or damaged items based on the guidelines listed at the end of this article, and deduct that amount from your refund based, if applicable. We will email you with the results.
Un-Opened Return (Purchased on RelayGo.com)
If you have purchased a Relay on RelayGo.com, you'd like to return, and have not opened/activated/set-up on an account you are eligible for a refund, please follow the steps below:
- Sign into your Account (it will navigate you to the Republic Wireless account login page)
- Click Orders, Payments, & Returns on the left hand side
- If you have any eligible returns, there will be a sentence on the left hand side with a link, click on the link
- Check the box next to the item you wish to return
- Click Return Item
- Review your return request and click Submit Return Request
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to a return shipping label. Print the return shipping label
- Box up your Relay with all of its original components and place the return label on the box
- Drop off at any FedEx location.
*Once we've received your Relay, we'll review it for any missing or damaged items based on the guidelines listed at the end of this article, and deduct that amount from your refund based on the level your Relay falls into, if applicable. We will email you with the results.
Please read the information below as there are certain guidelines that need to be met and steps that you need to follow in order to successfully replace your Relay to us.
A warranty replacement may be eligible if you’re having issues with your Relay that are not a result of any damage done by you (accidental or otherwise). If your Relay was purchased directly from RelayGo.com or an authorized retailer please follow the steps below:
- Contact support and advise what issues you’re having with your Relay.
- Troubleshoot with a Relay Support team member. If they determine there's a malfunction with your Relay, battery, or charger (please review our one year Limited Warranty), we'll send you information on how we'll replace your Relay. This includes sending you a return shipping label in order to send your Relay back to us.
- Turn your Relay off and box it up with all of its original components. You'll need to return your Relay and components within 14 calendar days from the time you receive your return shipping label.
- Print your return shipping label and place it on the box
- Drop off at any FedEx location.
*Once we receive your Relay, we will review it for any missing or damaged parts (outside of our Limited Warranty). If there are any missing or damaged parts, we will charge the credit or debit card we have on file according to these guidelines below.
List of Costs
Once we receive your Relay, we'll review it for any missing or damaged items under the following guideline:
- If there are any missing or damaged items (as listed below), we'll either deduct those charges from your refund amount if you’re returning a Relay, or charge the debit or credit card we have on file if you’re replacing a Relay
- Any refund/charge amounts will include taxes (initial shipping is non-refundable)
- Refunds for the Relay and monthly service charges will be refunded separately
- Refunds will show as Republic Wireless on your debit or credit card statement
Level One - Minor cosmetic damage. Minor scratches/dings on the casing (sides, back) of the Relay. We charge $15
Level Two - Significant cosmetic damage. Dents on the casing (sides, back) of the Relay. We charge $30
Level Three (No refund will be received) - Missing Relay, water damage, damaged/broken parts (e.g. SIM Card slot, USB port, headphone port), rooted or software compromised, etc.
- Missing/Damaged Charger - $5
- Missing/Damaged USB Cable - $5