This article highlights how to enable/use the Translate Channel and which languages are currently supported!
- Enable the Translate Channel from the Relay App
- Toggle on the Relay you wish to have access to the Channel
- Tap on the name of the Relay
- Select the language for the Relay in order to translate to and from a language
- Tap Save
- On the Relay, change the channel to the Translate Channel
- Press and hold the talk button to say a message, and once you release the button, you’ll hear the message repeat in the language you chose to translate to!
- You can only actively translate between two selected languages at a time.
- Languages currently supported: Dutch, English, French, Hindi, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish!