Your Relay has two channels by default. The rest you can add in the Relay App:
- Relay channel: A group chat channel for all your Relays to talk to one another
- Echo channel: A playback channel that plays anything you say back to you either slower or faster. No one else hears messages sent to this channel.
- Chat Channel: User made channels that can accommodate different groupings of Relays and app users. You can also invite people from other accounts to this channel (referred to as Open Chat).
- Instant Chat channel: Chat with Relays on other accounts by bumping devices. Leave the chat and reset the group when you're done.
- Music channel: Play locally stored music from your Relay. Shuffle, skip, pause, and go back by pressing the talk button.
- Translate channel: With the app update to 1.10, this channel has multiple languages to translate from/to.
- Joke of the Day channel: Listen to kid friendly jokes every day.
- How to Talk to Different People - Set up your conversation channels for group or 1 on 1 chats.
- How to Enable Channels on a Relay - Channels are like apps and you need to add or remove them via the Relay app for each Relay or phone.
- How to Change the Channel on Relay - The Relay only has 3 buttons so we try and keep it simple to change channels on the Relay itself.