- Open the Relay app.
- Tap on the menu in the upper left.
- Tap on manage Manage Channels.
- Tap on MANAGE for the channel you want to add other accounts to (this excludes the Relay channel).
- Swipe down to see OTHER ACCOUNTS WITH ACCESS
- Tap on the magenta icon to the right of Invite accounts to this chat
- At this point, you can share the link through multiple apps to another Relay user for them to join your Relay channel.
- Adding an account to your chat does not give them access to your account information or setup.
- Once added, the additional user (through their own app) can remove all of their users from the channel.
- You cannot remove specific people from an Open chat. You can delete the Open chat or remove the channel from specific users, but if you want to remove another account, either they need to do it or you need to remove the channel completely