Relays on different accounts can talk with each other through Open Chat. Open Chat invitations give Relays from multiple accounts access to a single Group Chat.
To accept an invitation:
- Click the link on a smartphone running the Relay app
- Follow the on-screen instructions to accept the invitation and add your Relays to the Chat
- All done! You should now have access to that Group Chat
Have you created a Chat and now ready to add friends/family to your Open Chat(s)? Learn how to send an invitation in this article: How to Send an Open Chat Invitation
Still have questions? Ask Support!
Need help with your Relay?
Chat with our support agents online or within your Relay app once you've created an account.
In the App, tap on the question mark in the upper right corner of the screen. Or, sign in here using an internet browser.
- Once signed in, a widget will appear with a friendly greeting. Here's where you can begin a conversation with us.
- Our widget will also contain information such as 'System Status', Helpful Articles, and more!
Drop a line. Email us anytime!
Can't sign in? Send an email to email@example.com to get help and answers from our support agents.