New Feature Alert:
(Ensure your device is on the latest version by
checking for any updates via the App Store or Google Play)
Missed Message Playback allows you to playback any missed messages from both your Relay and Relay app. Looking for instructions on how to play those missed messages on your Relay device? Check out this article here
Three Ways to receive Missed Messages notifications:
- Banner notifications
- Badge Icon on the listed Relay Device under Direct Chats
- The Relay Device will show how many queued up missed messages there are, with a play button!
Steps to playing missed messages:
- Open the Relay App
- Tap on the Relay Device under the ‘Direct Chat’ List
- Tap on the Play Button to listen to the missed messages!
Once the message(s) have been played, they are then stored and able to be listened to again. There will also be a timestamp of when the message was last received, the length of the message, and a play button.
- These messages are stored for 7 days, as new messages come in, earlier ones will be removed as only 5 messages may be stored at this time.
- On the same screen, tap on the Played tab, directly to the right of Missed.
- Tap on the message you wish to re-listen to!
- If there are missed messages present, you will not be able to send a new message until those missed messages are either marked as read, or played.