This article highlights how to enable/use the Translate Channel and which languages are currently supported!
- Open the Relay App
- Under the Channels list, tap on the Translate Icon
- Tap on Manage, in magenta to the left of the screen
- Tap on the toggle to the right of the Relay you'd like to enable this Channel for
- Tap on the name of the Relay you'd like to assign languages, starting with From and then To.
On the Relay:
- Change to the Translate Channel
- Press and hold the talk button to say a message, and once you release the button, you’ll hear the message repeat in the language you chose to translate to!
- You can only actively translate between two selected languages at a time.
- Languages currently supported: Dutch, English, French, Hindi, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish!