- Ensure that you're not connected to a guest or captive portal network
- Ensure that you're connected to a 2.4 GHz frequency network as the Relay will not work on a 5 GHz network
- Forget and reconnect to the network in question
- Restart the Relay
- Test on another WiFi network
- If the issue persists, perform a factory reset
- Contact support if the issue persists on multiple WiFi networks through the Relay app or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If using Google WiFi ensure that the network is not blocking your Relays.