During the activation process, you may come across an error message that hinders your activation experience. The Relay team is here to help you along the way and help to find a resolution! First, let’s check out a few error messages that you may hear with a quick explanation.
Examples of error messages:
- “An error occurred activating the device, try again or contact support"
- "This device cannot network to a network, to get started please go to Relaygo.com"
This could mean the Relay device is not receiving a good cell data connection and will not be able to communicate an activation code to get started! At times, a quick reboot or re-inserting the SIM card can do the trick!
- Power the Relay off and on & then press the talk button three times to get activation code again!
- Attempt Removing/Reinstalling the SIM card
- Factory Reset the Relay
*FYI: Please contact support and jot down the error message you hear along with the Relay’s IMEI number (if applicable) if you are still unable to activate after performing a Factory Reset.
Still have questions? Ask Support!
Need help with your Relay?
Chat with our support agents online or within your Relay app once you've created an account.
In the App, tap on the question mark in the upper right corner of the screen. Or, sign in here using an internet browser.
- Once signed in, a widget will appear with a friendly greeting. Here's where you can begin a conversation with us.
- Our widget will also contain information such as 'System Status', Helpful Articles, and more!
Drop a line. Email us anytime!
Can't sign in? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get help and answers from our support agents.